1. Check the handover records between employees before work.
2. Check if any foreign objects fall into the fully automatic horizontal molding machine and clean the residual sand in the machine in time to prevent the equipment from malfunctioning due to blockage of each conveying link.
3. The operator should check the cleaning effect at any time. If there is any abnormality, stop immediately and check the equipment as a whole.
4. Seals must be inspected daily and replaced if damaged.
5. Before starting the fully automatic horizontal molding machine, you must check whether the various switches of the control cabinet (panel) are in the required setting position (including each power switch) before starting the machine to avoid malfunction and damage the electrical and mechanical equipment, resulting in equipment damage.